My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yea My Swim Buddy is Here

I love when dad comes into the pool with us.

He is acting like the water is a little cold. It gets better dad once you're in.

Ever since I was a little girl, we always take this pose in the water.

Dad helps me float on my back. That is the one thing I have trouble doing when I am swimming.

Ahh, piggy back rides. Just like when I was little.


According to Matt, it is time to dance on deck. I don't know who we are dancing for, there are no girls out there.

Because if you look closely a bad storm is coming across the Gulf of Mexico. The sky is getting very dark. We think it will be here in about 20 minutes, so we better run back to the condo.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Lily had fun swimming wither her dad on vaction last week too. I will have to remember to take a picture of the two of them like you and your dad.

Kim said...

The pool water looks wonderful and what a view you have! Hope the storm wasnt' too bad. Keep having fun!

Mary said...

The storm makes for one pretty sky!

Perplexing Situation said...

Love the pictures w/ your Dad. very sweet

Kristen said...

I think it is absolutely special that your dad is someone you love and trust so much.