My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What in the World ????

So my mom and me are just driving down the highway...

I'm listening to my iPod. I put my sweatshirt in the window to block the sun. Clever, huh. Anyway we merge into a different part of the highway when all of a sudden we are behind this...

Have you ever seen bears on a flatbed before?


I mean a big bear. Standing tall. And I think that is a moose standing next to him. I thought my mom was going to crash trying to drive and take pictures but I was laughing, laughing, laughing until I almost could not breath.

18 comments:

Beverly said...

oh my, that would be too funny to see on the road.

stephanie said...

Oh, that's too funny! You know you're a blogger when you never miss a chance for a great photo. Pretty good picture considering you were driving.

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

very strange and funny :)

ABandCsMom said...

Oh that's funny!

Lacey said...

Geez, could you imagine waking up in the car to that? You'd think you were in the middle of the forest.

datri said...

That's too funny! I wonder how many people were driving down the road taking pictures of that! And I wonder where the heck those bears were going!

Lily said...

That would be something to see! Too funny!

stephanie said...

Hi Joyce,I was just over at Cafe Express,looking around and I saw the cutest T- shirt, it reminded me about your post on simian crease, on the top it said,"talk to the hand" and under were all hands of different ethnic backrounds, but all with a simian crease. Very cool.

Tsquared417 said...

Love it!!

Kristen said...

That is crazy funny! I wonder where they were going. To a wilderness store perhaps?

Michelle said...

Too funny and great story Sarah. I needed a laugh today...thank you!

Kim said...

How strange! Can't say I've ever seen that before.

K said...

I just discovered this beautiful blog
How lovely you are Sarah and how nice it is to read about your days

Debbie Yost said...

That's hilarious!

The sweatshirt was very clever, btw.

Shawndi84 said...

Wow, they look so real! I wonder where they were taking them!? Scary!!

Michelle said...

oh my goodness I wouldn't know what to think if I saw that driving down the road!

JennyH said...

That IS funny!

Perplexing Situation said...

hmmm...nope, haven't seen that before.