My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We've Landed

This airport is so empty. Usually when we fly into Fort Myers in December, it is really super crowded. Not today. I guess nobody comes to Florida in June.

My mom and me are ready to take a nap. We had to get up very early to get to the airport.

Guess what we are waiting for? TJ to eat again.Matt gets his pizza to go. Remember, he just wants to get to the beach.

Poor Matt. After an hour ride in the rental van we finally arrive at the hotel. He runs to the beach to see the girls, except there is no one here. He can't believe it.

There's not even anyone at the pool at the hotel. Vanderbilt Beach is deserted. My mom is starting to like Naples in June.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY for the landing!! I want to go:)

datri said...

I laughed out load at no girls on the beach! Have fun in Florida. Looks like the perfect time to go!

Tsquared417 said...

Looks like a perfect Florida vacation to me!!

Perplexing Situation said...

I would love an empty beach! Sorry there are no girls for your brother to scope out though. hehe

Jeanette said...

Florida is a great place. I hope that you have fun. Wow, you look like your mom