My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We're On the Airplane

One of the benefits of being in my wheelchair, is I get to be the first one on the plane.

"Hey, Matt. You're seat is over there."

My brothers have to be the last to get on the plane. They hate sitting around and waiting.


I bet during this flight my mom or dad will have to change seats with Matt. He does not know that lady sitting next to him and that could be trouble.


Sure enough, my mom switches with Matt. Do you know what I'm looking at in this picture?


This little boy in front of me. I think he wants my iPod. Maybe if I pretend I can't see him he will go away.

9 comments:

Lianna said...

I hope you're having a great trip, Sarah and family! I had to laugh over the little boy eyeing your IPod...Now that is something that Gabe would do!

Lacey said...

I want to go to Florida with you. Take me away, please.

AZ Chapman said...

love that last phto

Lily said...

Sarah you are too funny! Have a great time!!

Melissa said...

HAHAAHHAA You guys look like you are def on an adventure! I'm super JEALOUS:)
{{hugs}}

Monica said...

LOL, this post made me laugh!! Have an amazing time Sarah!!

Kim Rees said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip! Where are you going? I haven't been keeping up with your blog as well as I should lately. I bet you are watching a movie Sarah. Am I right? Again have a great time!

Jill said...

I wish I was on an airplane flying to some great vacation! I'm jealous! Have a great time with your family!!

Perplexing Situation said...

Did he get your iPod? :-)