My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Time for a Demonstration Ride

When we decided to have my graduation party at the horse barn, I just knew we would have to time it so I could give everyone a quick little view of what I do at therapeutic riding.

It's time to do just that.

Do you notice anything unusual about Ridge today?

Well I got to go now, but I will tell you about it later.

Oh look, my friends are watching me ride.

Here I come back from a quick trail ride. I think I will take Ridge in to cool him off and then bring him back out so my friends can see him up close.

3 comments:

datri said...

I love your horse! Kayla loves to ride, too!

Kim Rees said...

Wow very cool! Is there anything that you don't do Sarah? I am soo jeolous! You look fabulous!

Perplexing Situation said...

Is his Mane braided?