My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Time for Cake

After dinner, the waitress brought me a big piece of chocolate cake. You know I am not a big eater of sweets, so I had my brother TJ try it. He thought it was pretty good.

So I developed a plan. I decided to share my cake. I got up out of my chair and brought the cake with me.

First, I stopped at Adam and him try a bite...

...then my dad tried a bite...

...then Grandpa...

...then Aunt Patty. She thought it was pretty cute that I was sharing my cake.

After I went all the way around the table I sat back down. And then I fed Aunt Mary a piece and she fed me a piece. That was fun and I like sharing.

7 comments:

ABCDE=Party of 5 for ME! said...

Aweee how sweet! That cake looked yummy~!

Denise said...

Yummy!! I want some of that cake!! I am glad you had such a great dinner to celebrate your graduation.

Sonia said...

You have such a fantastic family!

Ria said...

That looked like a very yummy chocolate cake. It was so sweet of you to share it.

Junior said...

so sweet that you shared, that cake looks very good.

Perplexing Situation said...

yum! The cake looks very good! How nice of you to share. I can't believe you don't like sweets though. They are my favorite!

Monica said...

Wish I was a bit more like you, I would have eaten the whole thing and slapped any hand away that was trying to have some!!!