My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spring Music Therapy Share Day

at the Willoughby Fine Arts Association.

Wow, it's a full house tonight. There are lots of people here to watch us perform.

Let's see. I am toward the end the program.

It's finally my turn. Do you recognize my top? It's the one you all voted for me to wear.

I am playing the electric keyboard tonight. I choose a song from High School Musical 3.

I think I did a good job. I got a lot of claps and some cheering.

Here I am with my favorite music therapist, Miss Bonnie. Well, actually she is a Mrs. now. She got married. Tonight after our program she was driving to Toronto to see her new hubby. He just got picked up by a certain baseball team that I can't really mention but they sound like a bird and the first word is a color. He is a pitcher. Congratulations Dirk. Have a good time Bonnie. I can't wait for summer music camp to start.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

You looked beautiful Sarah. I wish I could have heard you play. i bet it was wonderful. Well Done!!!

Junior said...

I am sure you did a wonderful job Sarah, you looked so pretty.

stephanie said...

The puple shirt loks great. I wish I was in the audience so I could hear you, bet you were great!

Karen said...

Congrats! You look like a pro up there.

sturpin said...

Performing in public - you are so much braver than I Sarah! Way to go!
I love the purple top!

Bonnie said...

Great pics of share day Sarah! You look amazing! And I must say, as your music therapist, I thought your High School Musical 3 song ROCKED! :)

Lisa said...

Way to go, Sarah! I LOVE that purple shirt...you look awesome!

Michelle said...

congrats! the purple shirt looks great on you! and it's my favorite color :)

Perplexing Situation said...

I love the purple shirt. I bet you had tons of class & cheers. All the practice pays off.

I have no clue who the baseball team is. i guess I need to brush up on my sports knowledge.