My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So sad...We have to Go Home

It's time to head back to Ohio.

We must leave the Vanderbilt Beach Resort and the Turtle Club.

It has been the perfect place to have my southern graduation celebration.

These were very nice condos. My mom really liked that we had a kitchen and a washer and dryer. My dad really liked that it wasn't too expensive. I really loved that it was right on the beach just like I wanted.

We stayed in condo 101. How do you like that little turtle on the door?


Well TJ is getting impatient, so we better go. Besides I have to get home because I am having a big graduation party in Cleveland on Saturday!!! I can't wait.

7 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm glad you had a great trip. It always stinks to go home from a trip.

Amy L said...

Hi s
Sarah,
Thanks for taking all of your readers on your vacation with you! I loved checking in to see what you were doing.:) Congratulations again on your graduation!
Amy

Kim said...

So sad you have to leave but there's no place like home!

stephanie said...

Looks like a hard place to leave, but you get to take your memories, and get ready for your next party!

Kristen said...

What a fun exciting time for you all! I bet it was hard to leave that beautiful resort!

Kim Rees said...

What a cool vacation! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Perplexing Situation said...

I love the turtle on the door, very cute.