My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Post for Lily

Oh I am so honored. My little friend Lily wrote about me. It was called A Post for Sarah. You really have to go see it. Lily is sooooooo adorable and there she is listening to an iPod, with her laptop and a Build-a-Bear.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Lily IS so adorable! So are you!

Cathy said...

Ahhhhhhhhh...thank you Sarah for writing about Lily too....sweet! Maybe you two can meet someday. I think you would be great friends.

RK said...

Isn't blog world just great! The friends we meet and the encouragement...just so wonderful!

Beverly said...

I thought it was so sweet too when I read it! You are both sweet!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

LOVE the post from Lily's mom for you Sarah!!!

Junior said...

so sweet

Perplexing Situation said...

She's 100% correct. You are both inspirations to so many of us. I love reading your blog. I was just telling my husband about all your success. We talked a lot about all your dancing accomplishments. God has truly blessed your family.

Melissa said...

Isn't it so sweet! Lily is a sweet little angel;) AND YOU Sarah are VERY LOVED!!!
{{HUGS}}

Jeanette said...

You are a great subject to write about. Lily is so sweet!