My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pool Time

It's our last day in Florida, so we are heading to the hotel pool.

I'm taking my iPod and headphones.

I found a nice relaxing lounge chair. We are the only people here again.

Oh TJ, you are so funny. C'mom it is not that cold.


Look out here comes Matt making a big splashy entry.

I am warming up to it the delicate way.

Time for a few laps.


Do you notice I have learned to swim without getting too much of my hair wet.

Now the boys are playing frisbee. Right. Over. My. Head.

I'm just going to keep on swimming and pretend I do not see them.


OK, you win. I'm leaving...

5 comments:

stephanie said...

Sarah,taking a dip and not messing up your hair,now thats the sign of a great swimmer.I love your swimsuit, very pretty.

Heidi said...

It sure looks like you have a lot of fun with your brothers! I love your swimsuit too - you look great!

Perplexing Situation said...

Love the suit!

Michelle said...

Sorry if I missed something cause I'm a little confused :) - is this FL trip that you're writing about happening now? Or are you recapping from last year? Cause I thought that first picture was what you used for your profile picture when you first started your blog? Sorry if I missed somewhere that you said you were recapping from last year or something :)

Kristen said...

I have had the same swimsuit for a long time and I decided this summer it's time to get a new one. And I couldn't help but notice your swimsuit. I like it a lot!