My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Perfect Sunset

...as soon as I heard Peggy say it was time, I turned around and struck a pose. I wanted the sunset behind me.

Please do not copy these photos. Peggy Farren of Avant-Garde Images is permitting me to show you a few. It is illegal to use them.

My mom loves this one of the family. We used it for our holiday card.

I love this one of my mom and dad. I am so happy the sunset was perfect tonight.

13 comments:

Lily said...

Beautiful pictures!

Michelle said...

Sarah, you have such a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us.

Junior said...

such beautiful pictures

ABandCsMom said...

Such great pictures!

Beverly said...

beautiful photos!

stephanie said...

Sarah, what beautiful pics, just perfect!

JRS said...

Those are some beautiful photos.
---Jen

Tsquared417 said...

Perfect!!

Kim Rees said...

Fantastic photos! Thanks for sharing!

Carol N. said...

Yep - that sunset was worth waiting for. The photos are amazing!

sturpin said...

Those are beautiful!

Perplexing Situation said...

Love 'em!

Kristen said...

All of it is so perfect...your family, all dressed in white, the beautiful sunset! How lucky you are to have captured it in a photograph