My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, June 22, 2009

One last Florida Wish

Hey, who's this GQ guy? LOL.

That's my dad. We have gathered at the beach for pictures.

Here's Matt.

TJ is here too. I am hiding behind dad because the sun is sorta bright right now.


We are waiting for the photographer again. She is meeting us here on the beach.


Because my last Florida wish is to get our picture taken at sunset.

7 comments:

Beverly said...

great idea! looks beautiful!

Ria said...

Great idea! I'm sure you got some awesome photos!
You have an award on my blog Bill and Ria: Blog Awards. Check it out only if you have time. :-)

Tsquared417 said...

Awesome! I hope you got your sunset picture!!

Lily said...

Wow what a grat idea. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Perplexing Situation said...

That is a great idea! I wish I were in Florida too, it's beautiful there!

Kimy said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Kristen said...

I have that same wish. :-)