My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

OMG!!! There is a lizard in my Room

I got my pajamas on and was just about ready to get into bed when I looked up and saw this on the wall. I screamed.

And then my mom screamed. And that made the little critter crawl down the wall.

My dad caught it with the trash can. But now what do we do?

9 comments:

rickismom said...

SET HIM FREE

We get this a lot in Israel obn REALLY hot days. Poor critters want to cool off!

Cammie Heflin said...

That's funny, Avery would have LOVED that!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I think keep it for a pet!

Heidi said...

That would have made me scream too! I hope you figured out what to do with him!

ABCDE=Party of 5 for ME! said...

Hi Sarah,
I found your blog through another blog I read, and after seeing her post to you on her blog, figured I would come see you for myself! I've loved reading your blog so far. I almost fell out of my chair when you said you graduated at the Palace Theatre in Cleveland! My family and I live in Lakewood, a suburb of Cleveland on the West Side! It's great to "meet" a neighbor here in blog land! Would you mind if I add you to my friend's list and visit your blog?

thanks, and congrats on your graduation!

Hugs
Dawn

Lora Leigh said...

I would have screamed too! I think your dad should set it free!

Perplexing Situation said...

Set it free, set it free! :-) I completely agree with your mom's reaction too, I would've screamed very loud too

datri said...

LOL, no lizards in Ohio. Or alligators, either, for that matter.

Kristen said...

I can't imagine what it must be like to find a lizard on the wall! I think I would take that over spiders. I don't like spiders!!!