My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

OMG!!!! LaTe bReaking nEws

So tonight I got a treat after my music concert, a Whopper Jr. I had just poured a glass of milk when my mom threw the mail on the counter. I start to look through it when all of a sudden I see him. OMG!!!

I open the magazine and search until I find him inside. Look...here he is!!!

Ohhhh there are more pages and PICTURES!!!!

Oh yaaaaa, this is good. This is really good. I scream I am so excited. My mom comes running. "Sarah, what is the problem?" I close the magazine and shove it her way.


Sorry TJ, this is mom. I think you're going to have to fight your sister to see your new GQ that came today.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hmmm....
You might have to fight me too. Zac definately doesn't look like he did when High School Musical first came out.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Sarah, you have great taste!! I think I might have to go buy GQ, for Adam of course :)

sheree said...

haha! That is too funny!

Perplexing Situation said...

yep, I'd be happy to see that issue too.