My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Brothers iPod

I went with my brother to his soccer game last night. He left his iPod in the car so I took it and started listening to his rap songs. My mom wasn't so sure this was a good thing. She claims she could not understand a word I was singing. I definately knew the moves though.


12 comments:

ABandCsMom said...

Go Sarah! You sure do know those moves!

stephanie said...

I agree with your mom about rap music, but I agree with you about your moves... you've gottem!

TJ said...

sweet groovin hopefully you were listenin to wayne or lupe. did the coughing episode come after?

My name is Sarah said...

hahaha TJ. No coughing. Hey you better be studying for finals buddy.

wife, mother and so much more! said...

Great moves Sarah!!

Lacey said...

I think the point of rap songs is to not be able to understand them. So your ok.

Cammie Heflin said...

Awesome moves Sarah!

Emily said...

Girl you know how to jam! I don't understand much of what they are saying in rap songs anyway... so as far as I'm concerned, you nailed it!

Debbie Yost said...

Not sure I know that song, but I don't like rap music. You sure know how to boogie, though (am I showing my age with that comment?)

sheree said...

Go Sarah! :)

Beth said...

Smooth moves Sarah!

I bet your mom was glad that the music was on a iPod instead of a cd.

;-)

Perplexing Situation said...

go sarah, so sarah!