My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Look Who's Here...

It's my favorite cousin Adam. He lives in Miami but he drove across alligator alley just to see me.

I am still in my nightgown. I don't think Adam cares. He takes care of me even when I am sick.


Oh boy, look at Matt shoulders. They are really burnt.


Oh I love being with Adam.
Well I have to get ready soon.

5 comments:

Perplexing Situation said...

What are you getting ready for? Alligator alley? sounds like he went through a lot to visit you. :-)

Kim said...

So glad he came to visit. Hope you enjoy your time with him!

Jeanette said...

Love your smile. Have a fun visit with him.

stephanie said...

You look like the happiest girl in the world.

Tsquared417 said...

That is awesome, Sarah!! I hope you are having a good time!!