My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Just About time to March In

Our graduation is held at the Palace Theater in downtown Cleveland. It is very pretty in here.

One more picture before it is time to walk in.

Oops, I almost forgot to get my flowers. All the girls carry yellow roses with them.

There are almost 400 of us in the Class of 2008. We had to get in line upstairs and then walk down the steps in a quick flash once the music started playing. My mom suggested that if I knew who I was in front of, I could be waiting at the bottom of the steps. So that is what I did. One of my friends waited with me.

3 comments:

Lori said...

It certainly was beautiful in there with the beautiful girl graduating! Congrats by the way and thanks for sharing the event with us!

Perplexing Situation said...

you look gorgeous! congrats again!

Mama Mason-Mann said...

Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful day! :)