My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Time...

... to get ready for my graduation party. We have a photographer coming. I am wearing my green dress that I picked out for the prom fashion show.

It is perfect to wear in Florida. It is pretty hot here today.

Ahhh...one picture with my mom.

Look how dapper cousin Adam is all dressed up. He is an accountant. He passed his CPA on the first try and I was so proud of him.

Looks like TJ and Grandpa are all ready to have their picture taken too.

And here is the photographer. She is so nice. Her name is Peggy Farren from Avant Garde Images, Inc.

3 comments:

Junior said...

you look very pretty in your dress Sarah

Perplexing Situation said...

What a beautiful dress! You look fantastic

ABCDE=Party of 5 for ME! said...

Your dress is beautiful! Have fun in your party!!!!