My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, June 22, 2009

It's almost Sunset

Please note: The following photos are the property of Avant-Garde Images, Inc. and therefore cannot be copied or reproduced in any fashion.

Peggy Farren, my favorite Florida photographer arrived. She wanted us to walk down the beach, with our shoes off.

I wasn't too crazy about taking my shoes off just yet, but I was skipping along.

Before too long I took my shoes off too. We stopped to take this picture when we got to this neat little spot. I think there used to be a pier here or something like that.

Then my brothers decided we should walk into the water. I was a little nervous about that, but I followed them in.

Next thing I knew a big wave came along and knocked me over. I had a hard time getting up because the waves were pretty strong.

My clothes were soaked. I took my shirt off and Matt gave me his and then I sat down for a little bit to dry off. A short while later I heard Peggy say, "Sarah, it's time..."

5 comments:

Amy said...

Love the family picture!! Beautiful!

datri said...

Beautiful pictures!

Kim said...

Very nice and I can just smell the salt water!

Perplexing Situation said...

I can't believe you fell in the water! It makes a story to remember, for certain. I love all the pictures.

Kristen said...

I love the beach shots during the day too! How nice you got some sunset ones and day time ones too! So sorry you fell in the water! I didn't even notice in the sunset ones if you were wet. You dried off well!