My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Introducing My Friends to Ridge

After my ride, we brought Ridge out to meet my friends. In my last post I asked if you noticed anything different about him?

The volunteers put purple bows in his mane and his tail. Now for a minute I was not happy about that because he is a BOY. Then I realized it was just to make him look special for my party.

I am showing everybody how to brush his coat with your hand.

And I am showing them his bone spur on his leg.

I think Cathy wants to pet him but she is a little afraid.

Oh that's better. Lizzy and Jessie are not afraid.

I think they like him. Well time to go inside for lunch and cake.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

He's really a beautiful horse. I know your great friends.

ABandCsMom said...

What a great place to celebrate your graduation. Very cool looking horse too.

Perplexing Situation said...

well, I was close about the braid. he sure is a gorgeous horse!