My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm ready to Party

I will be riding my horse soon so I put my helmet and gloves on.

Look they painted the observation window to say Congrats Sarah.

Two cakes for me. My school colors are brown and gold.

One chocolate and one vanilla.

4 comments:

Carol N. said...

Two cakes!! How did you get so lucky?

stephanie said...

Yummy, those cakes look good!

T21 Traveling Afghan said...

Wow, those look like great cakes!! Congrats!!!

Perplexing Situation said...

I just think it's so cool that you ride horses. I loved to do that when I was your age. Very cool. and yummy to the cakes.:-)