My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Guests are arriving

Lots of nice people are coming to help me celebrate my high school graduation.

This is Mr. Wolf. His wife Sally works with my dad and his daughter Katie used to sit with me after school. Do you see the sign behind us. One of the volunteers here made it for me.

I'm getting a hug from Jennifer. She is in charge of the therapeutic horse program.

And here is Kelly and her mom Kim. They live across the street from me.

Ohhh and of course Grandpa Hillick is here.

Here is Cathy. She works with my dad too. She has known me since I was tiny.

Here is my best friend Stacy. I am so excited. There are so many people here for me.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

I bet everyone had a good time.

Kim said...

So nice being surrounded by all the people who love you so much!