My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Graduation Day is finally Here

I'm all ready. It is about time to leave. A few quick pictures first.

How do you like my red cords? I get to wear them because I am graduating on the Merit Roll. That means my GPA (grade point average) was between a 3.0 to 3.499. At my high school the girls wear white gowns and the boys wear gold gowns.

A family picture minus TJ. He is not here because he is still at Ohio State taking finals.

My grandparents are here. Grandpa said he wouldn't miss my graduation for anything. I am lucky my grandma is here. She had a really bad fall last November and she spent a lot of time in a rehab center, but she made it today.

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations Sarah!!! You look great in your graduation gown. I'm sure your family is so proud of you!!

ABandCsMom said...

Wow, how proud your family must be of you to have graduated with such a great grade point!!

Beverly said...

You look great Sarah!

Lacey said...

You look so beautiful. I wore a white cap and gown to.

Emily said...

Happy Graduation Sarah! Great job on your GPA! You look awesome in your gown!

Lianna said...

Have a wonderful wonderful day, Sarah!!! Congratulations not only on graduation but graduating with merits!!! ♥

Denise said...

Way to go Sarah!!! Doing it with honors is awesome!! We are ALL so proud of you.

Amber said...

Congradulations hun May God Bless You and Guide you in your future

Perplexing Situation said...

woooohooo! Congrats on making the merit roll!!

datri said...

Congratulations!! You are such an inspiration.