My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Golf?? No thanks...

This Diva is going SHOPping....

But my favorite guys: Adam, TJ and Matt are going golfing.

Matt is always checking his phone.

Looks like my dad is leading the way to something...

3 comments:

ABCDE=Party of 5 for ME! said...

Looks like they're excited, hope they have a great time! Enjoy your shopping, can't wait to see what all you found! Tell your dad Happy Father's Day from Cleveland!

Ria said...

I'm like you, Sarah. I'd rather go shopping too.

Perplexing Situation said...

I'd have chosen shopping too. Looks like the guys were excited though.