My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dinner at The Turtle Club

The only thing I asked for was dinner on the beach. SO we are eating at The Turtle Club.

It is right on Vanderbilt Beach. I can see the Gulf of Mexico outside the window.

Here is what is waiting when you walk in...fish...not a turtle??? Hmm... I wonder why is it called the Turtle Club.

Here is the plate. Pretty fancy isn't it.

So here we are sitting around the table. We got inside just in time. It is hard to tell but there is a terrible tropical storm happening outside.

Ahh...here is dad and grandpa. All dressed in blue for the pictures.

Ugh...my asthma is starting to bother me a little bit.

I am sitting at the head of the table because I am the graduating girl. Can you see me eating a french fry?

3 comments:

ABCDE=Party of 5 for ME! said...

Sorry your asthma was bugging you! Looks like you had a wonderful time ;) congrats again on your graduation!

Junior said...

looks like lots of fun and yummy food. Sure hope your asthma didn't get too bad

Perplexing Situation said...

It looks very fancy there. I wonder where all the turtles all. How was the food there?