My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Congratulations

Well, Graduation is over. Everyone is saying Congratulations. Do you notice my tassel is now on the left side. We all moved them there together.

One final picture. This time I am holding my diploma case. It is not really in there. They are going to keep it locked up in a safe place until I finish my job training program with Cevec. My mom says I can stay in that until I am 22 years old. I think that is a good idea because I really like what I do there and I would miss my friends.

This is my teacher, Mrs. Benjamin. She was the greatest teacher to have my senior year. I really liked her alot.

Hey, do you see Matt all the way up there. He is saying, "Hello Sarah."

Oh here he is. He found me. There are sooooo many people here.

Even grandma & grandpa found me. We let grandma use my wheelchair because the car is far away and we did not want her to fall again.

4 comments:

Monica Crumley said...

These are great photos. So wonderful to see you and your family celebrating a big accomplishment.

sheree said...

GREAT photos, Sarah! What an accomplishment!

heather said...

Congratulations is definitely in order! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! I am so proud of all of your hard work and success and your amazing grade point average. Congrats cute graduate!

Mel said...

Wow Sarah, you are an inspiration. Well done, and a huge congratulations!