My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

and with that I am Out

Wow!!! What a day. What a party. What a celebration.

One good bye hug from Grandpa Hillick...

and to Grandma before they head back to Canton. Can you tell I am really hot and tired?

And with that I am out before we even leave the parking lot. I had the most amazing Graduation and so many good times to help me celebrate. I am so proud to be from the Class of 2008!!!

7 comments:

ABandCsMom said...

Oh Sarah. Proud, you should be! What a gal you are. Glad to be getting to know you through the wonderful world of blogging.

stephanie said...

We're all proud of you Sarah! I'm glad you had the best celebration ever!

Tausha said...

Sarah: Congratulations Graduate. You are amazing and such an inspiration to all of us Mom's of sweet spirits such as yourself. I hope Sam will be able to accomplish even half of what you have accomplished. You go girl!!

Sophia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Kristen said...

Your grandpa looks like a very tall man!!

and I have to say it's an extra good thing you had your seat belt on when you fell asleep. It looks like it's the only thing keeping you from falling right out of your seat, you look so relaxed! (LOL)

Kristen said...

Oh yes, and I didn't want to leave out:

Congratulations Graduate! So proud of you!

Perplexing Situation said...

congratulations graduate! You deserve a much needed nap!