My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

What top Should I Wear?

It's time to get dressed for the filming of my rap song. I can't decide which top to wear with my black pants. Which one do you like? You can vote on the left. Hurray though, I need to get downstairs.


17 comments:

Christy and Kevin said...

I like the blue one

RK said...

I went for the purple one but I think they are both pretty great!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Blue! :)

stephanie said...

I love the blue one!

Kim Rees said...

Definitely the blue!

Carol N. said...

Can't wait to see the video, Sarah!

Love both - but the blue is truly smashing!

JRS said...

I'm partial to blue, but I really like the purple one. Either would be great. It's all about the attitude anyway. Can't wait to see it!
---Jen

Jenn said...

I was going to pick the blue one but wow that purple color is electric! I'm going to say purple. :)

Beverly said...

both are pretty!

Lacey said...

I voted for the blue, its way cute.

Emily said...

Blue baby! But you'll look great either way!

Nan P. said...

I love purple, so I vote purple. But I think the shape of the blue one is better. Ideally it should be a mix = the patern of the blue in the material and colour of the purple... Not much help, am I?

Cathal's Mammy said...

Blue, Blue, Blue :-)

Hector and Jennifer Varanini Sanchez said...

Blue!!

Tammy and Parker said...

Blue! :D

Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com

sturpin said...

So I've been dying to know, which did you choose? :)

Perplexing Situation said...

I want to know too...I like the blue one. Which did you pick?