My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shhh...It's a Secret...

So I asked my mom to take me to the Post Office because I have to mail a package.

Do you remember the pictures I showed you last week of my new job at the snack shop?

Well, there was a comment from TJ that said he would take an orange Gatorade...

...and peanut M & M's.

So I am sending him his order. First I have to get it wrapped so it doesn't roll around and packed in the box.
He is in college at Ohio State so I am sending it to his apartment in Columbus.

It's going to be a surprise so don't tell him, OK?
.
Oh forget that. There are 22 people in line. We will come back later.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Brothers are so silly, aren't they? I'm sure he'll love getting mail from you!

Emily said...

That is soooo sweet of you!

Lacey said...

What a nice big sister you are.

Perplexing Situation said...

He's going to love it when he gets that package in the mail!

Junior said...

such a fun package from a great sister. I am sure he will love it.

Stephanie said...

Sarah you are so sweet! Any brother would be proud to have you as a sister!

sturpin said...

Sarah, you are the sweetest sister!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

What a great thing to do for your brother!

mauimom said...

Your brother is so lucky to have you as a sister!