My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Prayers needed for a Father and his Boys

Life is Precious. So many of our readers know this first hand. We often ask for prayers for children who are suffering with medical conditions. Today, I ask for a different prayer. A prayer of strength for a husband left to cope and raise his three adorable sons, the youngest sporting that beautiful extra chromosome we know as T21. Please join me in keeping Todd and the boys in your thoughts and prayers.



GINA L. BENENATI (nee Cirino), age 40, of Chardon, and an RN at The Cleveland Clinic, died May 12, 2009. Loving wife of Todd. Beloved mother of T.J., Nick, and Tommy Benenati. The family has asked that memorial contributions be made to the Up Side of Downs, 23230 Chagrin Blvd., Suite 640, Cleveland, OH 44122.

16 comments:

ParkerMama said...

Of course we'll add this sweet family to our prayers.

stephanie said...

Oh, that is heartbreaking, goodness.Father and sons will be in our prayers.

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

that is devastating! i will definitely keep this family in my prayers!!!

Kristen said...

I feel completely devastated for this dear husband and their children. What a loss! I will most certainly pray for them!!

Junior said...

so sad, we will keep the family in our prayers

Beverly said...

so very sad. I will be keeping them in my prayers!

Amy L said...

I'm so sad for this family. I will be praying for them!
Amy

Lianna said...

Very heartbreaking. She was so young! Father and sons will be in our prayers, too.

Kim said...

We are praying. How hard it must be for them right now.

Kim Rees said...

Said a prayer right now. May God bless and keep this family in his tender care. May he fill them with his peace and give them the strength they need to move on. Oh how he loves us. God Bless this family Lord! Amen.

Monica said...

praying~

JennyH said...

So sad. Prayers sent their way.

Carol N. said...

Very sad. I wish them well on their journey through grief.

Pallavi said...

Sad. Keeping them in our prayers.

jjpsmommy07 said...

will keep father and his boys in our prayers.

Perplexing Situation said...

many prayers going their way...