My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Package is Heading to Columbus...

Much better, now there is nobody here.

I love these self service stations. I can do it all by myself. First, I put the box on the scale.

Now let's see...I want to mail a package.

I hit the top bar first to let the computer know what I want to do.


It's a package...


Now I have to type in the zipcode. And then it will print out the postage. Cool. I hope TJ takes a picture of the box once it gets to him. He is going to be so surprised.
.
P.S. Did you notice I have my headphones on? That way I can just listen to my music and tune out my mom when she is talking. Hahaha.

6 comments:

Lily said...

I use those machines all the time, saves a lot of time that I used to spend in line!

Beverly said...

you are such a nice sister!

sheree said...

that is awesome, Sarah!

I bet TJ will love it and be SO surprised!

The VW's said...

Great job Sarah and what a great idea to send that to your brother! I bet he'll love it! It's so fun getting packages in the mail!

Cathy said...

Wow...wish we had those machines at our little post office. Your brother is going to be so excited to get his package. I bet it makes him laugh too.

Monica said...

You are the best sister!! Too funny :)