My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The making of a MTV Star

I can't wait for music therapy tomorrow.

video

Bonnie is helping me make a music video. I even wrote my own rap song.

6 comments:

Monica said...

I hope we get to see it here first before it goes to MTV!!!! ~Good Luck~

Carol N. said...

Wow, Sarah, you do the coolest stuff!

My 3 Kids said...

Thank you for the encouraging words on Ashlie going to Middle School.

Sarah is a Beautiful Girl! I love reading your blog it makes the future a lil less scary as Ashlie is growing up.

I also look forward to seeing her Video in making! How Cool!

Karen said...

I love your new header! And I want to see the finished product of your song. Music therapy sounds awesome.

Mommyto2 said...

Wow, that sounds like fun. My Sarah would love music therapy!!! We went to a birthday party Fri and she has now figured out how to sing happy birthday. She is really cute singing and dancing.

Perplexing Situation said...

so cool! I love it!