My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Look who's wearing My Headphones...

My old headphones broke so I had to get new ones. I decided I wanted to get a pair like TJ wears on airplanes. When you have them on you can't hear other noises, just the music on your iPod. Guess who gets to wear them when I am working?

Just sitting in my comfy chair like she owns my room...

...and my iPod. Isn't she cute? She is wearing her Sarah shoes. LOL. We have matching shoes.

16 comments:

Kristen said...

Ha ha. You crack me up!!

I love that your ipod is green. That is my favorite color. And I also like your green and pink pillow. Another favorite color combination of mine.

jjpsmommy07 said...

very cute Sarah!!!

wife, mother and so much more! said...

**Your teddy looks too cute**
I love your bedroom colors!!

Sumithra said...

Thats so cute, sarah.

Joany said...

What a lucky bear! Too funny. I love the chair in your room. Looks really comfy.

I really enjoy reading about you. You are such an inspiration.

Lacey said...

I love the color of your Ipod, that green is my favorite color.

Lily said...

Very cute arrangment in your room. Love the colors, love the bear!

JennyH said...

That is cute. Hopes teddy takes good care of your stuff!

Beverly said...

very cute

Heidi said...

That is the cutest bear!!

stephanie said...

Funny Sarah, very cute bear.

Lianna said...

Adorable! I have to say that I love the chair and cushion, Sarah! Great colors and design!

Cathy said...

So cute...great idea too...that way you'll always know where your Ipod and headphones are.

Mel said...

She looks great, and her outfit even matches you chair and cushion!

Emily said...

Super cute pictures!

Perplexing Situation said...

hahaha, so funny. I love the shoes.