My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

LeBron...

...YOU are MY hero tonight!!! CAVS 96-Orlando 95

In case you missed it, check this out: LeBron James, Cleveland's Hero

5 comments:

Junior said...

Looks like you had a great time Sarah

Cheri said...

Sarah...this picture makes me smile, I LOVE it!!!

Beverly said...

what a great photo!

Perplexing Situation said...

woot, woot!

Tellie said...

Coming across your blog for the first time. That was indeed a good game, too bad they lost the one last night =(