My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm all Smiles for my Mommy

My mom really wanted me home from the hospital for our first Mother's Day together. I didn't quite make it because they had to get all my equipment and the oxygen delivered first, but a few days later I gave her a big smile. She says that was the best gift ever.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

11 comments:

JRS said...

Precious photo Sarah. Happy Mother's Day Joyce.
---Jen

sheree said...

what a great picture! That is the best Mother's Day gift ever!!

Happy Mother's Day, Joyce!

Lacey said...

So cute. You still give your mom smiles every day, and us to. Happy mothers day Joyce.

Emily said...

Oh... that is a sweet picture! Happy Mothers Day to your awesome Mom!

AZ Chapman said...

love the pic tell joyce that I said happy mothers day

Kim Rees said...

I just love that picture! You are such a fantastic girl and you have one awesome mama! Happy Mother's Day Joyce!

Michelle said...

What a wonderful picture!! Sarah, you were such an adorable baby, and now such a lovely young lady!

Happy Mother's Day to your mom, too!

Lily said...

What a beautiful smile!

stephanie said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful young lady. Thanks for making me smile too!

Lianna said...

Oh my heart, you have a beautiful smile Sarah! The same smile you have today!

Kele said...

What a beautiful picture Sarah!