My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hey Mom, Check out these Eyelashes

"Hey Mom, I gotta show you something."

Oh first off, how do you like my socks and shirt? We did tie-dying at the apartment on Friday. I think they turned out pretty good.

Ok, c'mon Ridge. Turn buddy...

Let's go show my mom...

...your eyelashes.

Check out these eyelashes mom. Beautiful eyelashes Ridge. I'm quite jealous. Now Sarah, Do you think you could stop this horse before he steps on my foo........t !!!

11 comments:

Lianna said...

Great socks and tee-shirt! And Ridge is very pretty too!

datri said...

Beautiful horse! Kayla's horse is named Patrick.

Junior said...

Sarah you are doing a great job on that horse.

stephanie said...

Good job on the socks and t-shirt.What a beautiful horse, he looks really gentle.

Kim said...

Love the socks and the horse.

jjpsmommy07 said...

Love your shirt and socks!!! And you look like a pro on top of that horse. Horses are my favorite animal Sarah. I started riding when I was 2 and I am hoping that one day Jonathon will be able to experience the joy of horseback riding.

ds.mama said...

Wow, cool socks and a cool horse. Way to go Sarah!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

You look great up there on the horse! I've only been able to make a horse walk in circles!

Beverly said...

love the socks and tshirt! The horse is beautiful!

Karen said...

The socks are so fun - I'd love a pair myself. You know, I've never tie-died. I'll have to try it.

Perplexing Situation said...

I love your socks! I never thought to tie dye socks before!

Ridge is gorgeous! I miss riding.