My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting Ready for my Video Shoot

Practicing my moves while I get my hair dried.

Oh c'mon, does it have to be in my eyes?

This is going to be fun. Now I have to go decide what to wear...


6 comments:

Beverly said...

have fun! I look forward to hear how it goes. your hair looks very nice!

sheree said...

oh, I LOVE these pictures of you Sarah!! So pretty :)

Junior said...

Have fun.
These are great pics

stephanie said...

You look like you are having so much fun. Wish I was there too.

Monica @ Monkey Musings said...

Nice hair -- cute pics. Have fun!

Perplexing Situation said...

Finding what to wear...always a chore. ;-)