My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Check out my Manuscript

So today, I went horseback riding and then had lunch at Arby's. Then I took a nap. My mom went off to run errands and so my dad took a nap too. While he was sleeping, I woke up and decided to get busy. When my dad came in to check on me he thought I would still be sleeping, instead I showed him this...


I was copying the post my mom and I did on Thursday called " School Girl Crush." How do you like my printing? I love that story. I have read it so many times. I make my mom read it to me over and over and now I make my dad read it to me.


11 comments:

Monica said...

:) Sarah that is beautiful writing!!! Adam loves to watch videos of himself over and over again!!!!!!!!!!! I loved that story too!!!

wife, mother and so much more! said...

I hope your crush was on a very, very good-lookin' guy!! ;)
Your printing is very good! I hope one day my Little Saint will be able to write like you---any tips??

Kim said...

Very nice! That must have taken a long time and it is so neat!

Heidi said...

Good writing Sarah! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Lacey said...

Your handwriting is fantastic. I have to tell you that you and your mom are an inspiration to all us young Down syndrome moms. It makes us have a lot to look forward to.

lisavengesta said...

great job sarah! you did awesome :) i love your blog; my favorite is your pictures! thanks for sharing your life with us! :)

Emily said...

I LOVE your writing! I also love your Prom picture! You are beautiful! Thank you so much for wishing Justin a Happy Birthday! I look forward to many more of your posts!

stephanie said...

Sara, what a great blog you have! I am so excited to meet you.I just spent about a half hour reading as much as I could,now I have to get my kids off to bed, but I will be back. By the way that green dress is gorgeous and so are you!

stephanie said...

AWWWW! I forgot the H in Sarah, sorry

Perplexing Situation said...

Wow! That's great handwriting. I hope Marissa is successful like you.

Monica said...

Good job!!