My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, April 20, 2009

The up side of Downs New Website

The up side of Downs is the parent support group in Cleveland. They have a wonderful new website. Check it out by clicking on this link.

If you click on the ADVOCACY tab and then the FOR ME tab, up will come my picture, or click here. They call me their Blogster Extraordinaire and link to my blog. I like that. If just one new family finds somthing helpful to them, my mom and I will feel good.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Good work Sarah...I think you have blessed the lives of many with your blog. Your blog makes me smile every day, so thank you!

Michelle said...

Sarah, that's great! I think you're definitely extraordinary!! And I love reading your blog :)

Lacey said...

I love the new pic on the blog. You are definitly the extraordinare.

Beverly said...

That is a great site, thanks for sharing it! I do love your blog!

Monica said...

Sarah, I think the came up with the perfect description "blogster Extraordinaire"!!!!!!!! You should be very proud and I know you've touched my life!!! ~Thank you~

Shelley said...

That is great Sarah. I bet more than one new family will love reading your blog.

Kristen said...

"Blogster Extraordinaire " is certainly a very appropriate title for you. I love the site! I am sure it will be helpful to many of people because of you and your mom.

datri said...

You have definitely made a difference in our family! Thanks so much for sharing your life.

Kim Rees said...

You are definitely an inspiration to us all!

Tsquared417 said...

You are wonderful! Very cool. You are definitely a blogger queen!

SunflowerMom said...

Very cool, Sarah! I bet your blog helps more people than you can imagine!

I wanted to make sure you saw that I linked to you in this blog post yesterday: http://sunflowermom.blogspot.com/2009/04/ahoy-thar-maties.html

We think of you too!