My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Walk through the Garden

On a lovely Sunday afternoon in 1963... a Mother takes her daughter to the Canton Garden Center.

Thirty-five years later, the flowers and the daughter have grown up...

...and she takes her children to the same garden on a beautiful, sunny day.

Easter 1998. John age 10, Sarah age 8.5, Matthew age 1.5

5 comments:

Monica said...

That is very special!! Thanks for sharing!

Junior said...

such special memories

AZ Chapman said...

nice happy easter

Miss Magic said...

Wow...what a gorgeous memento for all you! Thank you :-). Happy Easter and may you have another trip to the garden in store!

Shelley said...

What a beautiful collection of easter photoes! You were certainly a gorgeous baby - and what a great easter wardrobe. I hope you had a wonderful easter.