My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rabbit vs. Cow

On Saturday, we headed to the big double decker mall in Strongsville. My mom wanted me to sit with the Easter Bunny. Are you kidding me?!!!?

Why would I want to do that when I can be with the Chick-Fil-A Cow?

9 comments:

Junior said...

love the picture, so funny.

Amy said...

Hahaha!!! Thats awesome!

Michelle said...

I am with you...I LOVE Chic-Fil-A! Love the photo...hope you had a Happy Easter!

Monica @ Monkey Musings said...

Good question! So funny! Hope you had a happy Easter!

Karen said...

Easter Bunnies are overrated, but congrats on posing with the cow!

The VW's said...

We saw the Chic-Fil-A cow this weekend too! He is so much cooler than the easter bunny!

Scarehaircare said...

I never thought of visiting the Chik-Fil-A Cow! Hope you had a Happy Easter.

Beverly said...

too funny! We see that cow coming and going everyday leaving our home on base, since there is a CFA right outside the base. LOL Noah waves to the cow every day : )

Beth said...

Mor chikin exactly! I always vote for Chik-Fil-A!