My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Question: Does my Bunny need a Car Seat?

1992 ~ We are going to the store to get eggs to color. Question: Does my bunny need a car seat?
Guess not. Ta..da....

I wonder if the car behind us can see him?

TJ did a very nice job coloring the eggs. I was not so into it, so I let him do it by himself.

The next morning I had to go search for those eggs. These bunny ears kinda hurt. I think I will rip them off and put them on...

...TJ of course. What a great big brother he is. Hurry up TJ, we have to get ready to go see Nana and Pappa.

5 comments:

datri said...

Love the old pics!

Beverly said...

These old pictures are so sweet!

Debbie said...

Hello Sarah!!!

Thank you for posting a comment about JEB's pictures! And thank you for visiting my blog!

Stop on over anytime!!!

Lianna said...

Oh Sarah! You were such a beautiful little girl -- and you know what? You look just as beautiful now -- you look the same!

The pictures are GREAT!♥

sheree said...

oh wow, those are some CUTE pics :)