My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Please Pray for Arabella

This is sweet, precious Arabella. She really needs everyones prayers today. Please stop by her blog and leave an encouraging word for her momma and family.

2 comments:

sturpin said...

Thank you Joyce - this means so much to me

Michelle said...

Thanks Sarah for posting that, we will be sure to add her to our prayers and stop by her blog to check up on her!