My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, April 27, 2009

No Mom, I'm Not taking it Off

I Love this outfit. Julie gave it to me. I'm not taking it off.


7 comments:

Lacey said...

You go girl, but it will get stinky after a while, so you better wash it once and a while. Ha Ha

Junior said...

love it, very cool

Lora Leigh said...

it looks very comfy!

Monica said...

Looks super comfy and cute!!!!

Carol N. said...

I wouldn't take it off either - it's perfect.

Beth said...

One of our best friends goes to Wooster! Wish I had a shirt like that!

Julie said...

Sarah,

If you like it, it's yours! I already have more t-shirts than I can count and everyone needs a good Wooster shirt in their closet. Hope you can make good use of it. :-)
Love,
Julie

And thanks again for coming to my show!!