My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My 7th Easter

1996 ~ Easter Morning.

I'm searching for Easter eggs...

...and searching somemore...

...and searching somemore.

And look what I found...Easter Barbie...my first Barbie Doll.

And a jump rope. Cool. Just like my friend Stacy's.

Oh look at this pretty butterfly. It fit on my finger so I could make it fly.

And Chocolate. Can't forget the most important part of Easter, the Chocolate Bunnies!!! Well, usually my mom ends up eating the chocolate.
TJ loves to make a display of our goodies. He is very good at organizing. This will be our last Easter with just the two of us. Next year, a new baby will be with us.
.
Message from Mom: We do not have any still pictures of Easter 1996. I was newly pregnant with Matt and was soooooooo tired all the time. Our camera had broken and I just did not have time to get a new one before the weekend. We did have a VHS tape, so Grandpa (thanks Dad) copied it for us onto a DVD and using Adobe Premier Elements, I was able to crop out these pictures. Love that program, it worked great.

2 comments:

sheree said...

how cool! Looks like you and TJ scored a lot of fun stuff! I love that easter barbie :)

Monica @ Monkey Musings said...

We love chocolate here, too, and have the same butterly finger puppet! How fun! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll. I'll do the same. :-)