My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Miley Cyrus and Zac Efron in ONE night!!!

Earlier in the day I told my mom I wanted to see Hannah Montana The Movie. She said to me, "Sarah, we will go later." Then it started getting dark outside. It was getting late. Did she forget about me? Then all of a sudden she said, "Sarah, time to get ready."

I love this movie theatre. It is very close to the Ohio State campus. Sometimes it is crowded. but not tonight.

As soon as we got out of the car, I spotted this poster.

Oh my mom had a great plan. We saw Hannah Montana first and then went right into 17 Again at 12:01. How cool is that. A double feature. She said we can only do crazy things like this when I am on spring break.

I love movie popcorn. Oh by the way, the Hannah Montana movie was awesome. I LOVED it!!! I gotta learn that dance. Have you seen it? The Hoedown Throwdown.
Zac was really cute in his movie, but it was a little strange. My mom kept saying Zac looked HOT, hot, hot. Sorta like a young Tom Cruise. But then she started talking about being a cougar. I don't know why. It's not like we went to the zoo. Oh well. We never had dinner, so after the movies I was starving.

It was 2:23 AM. So just about everything was closed. Except McDonalds.

OMG!!! Look at all the cars in the drive thru. I didn't even know this many people were up this late.

Finally, it was our turn. Oh come on!!! What do you mean no snack wraps after midnight. I had to settle for a quarter pounder. It was pretty good though. I had so much fun tonight. But please don't wake me in the morning.

6 comments:

Beverly said...

I bet that was a fun night! I love movie popcorn too!

Kristen said...

What a fun night!! It's always a blast to stay up really late once in awhile like that!!

I think I know that exact movie theater you are talking about. Mike and I went there a couple times when he was in college at OSU. They have the most comfy seats where the arms rests can raise up and be pushed out of the way. I liked that. It made it feel like a couch in a movie theater, which was fun!

Monica said...

That sounds like an amazing night/early morning!!!!!!!!!!

Cammie Heflin said...

What fun!

Michelle said...

Sarah I am so glad you got to do that with your mom...how fun. I can't wait until I can take Preslie to the movies! Love your pictures and your smile...it's good to see!

Karen said...

It looks like you had a really fun night! I love that you and your mom get to spend such fun times together.