My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Look What the Easter Bunny brought Us...

...A baby brother...LOL. Actually he was born the end of October but we pretended he was in our Easter basket.

Our first Easter portrait as a trio.

Here we are Easter morning. TJ is showing Matt an egg he found and I am going to put it in my basket. Doesn't Matt look like he totally understands what we are telling him.

John, Sarah & Matthew. I love having a baby brother.

Oh look he is smiling. I wonder if he likes his bunny ears? This was a good 8th Easter for me.

13 comments:

Monica @ Monkey Musings said...

How precious! A little Easter baby in a basket! Darling photos!

Tsquared417 said...

I love this trip down memory lane. You are all so cute! :)

Ruby's Mom said...

Sarah,I left you an award on my blog:)
I love all your Easter photos!

Monica said...

Okay, these are some of the cutest pictures!!! I love your baby brother in your Easter basket!! I can't show that one to Adam or he will totally want one in his!!!!

Becca said...

I love these pictures. You and your brothers look like you had a lot of fun on Easter! Love the bunny ears on the baby... :-)

Melissa said...

I love the pictures!!

Jeanette said...

Such beautiful Easter memories and pictures! You are such a gorgeous young lady.

Mel said...

I saw a flyer the other day for Disney on Ice- coming all the way to NZ, and so I have booked tickets for my mum, Emily and I- we're taking a leaf from your book Sarah! Hopefully Em enjoys it as much as you do.

Great easter photos- hope to see some from this year too.

Happy easter to you and your mum

Michelle said...

Sarah, THANK YOU so much for coming to my blog and commenting on my sweet little girl, Preslie. I LOVED reading through your blog and all your photos from Easter's passed. We are so excited to be celebrating our first Easter with Preslie. I can't wait to take a ton of photos, like moms do! :) You are such a beautiful girl and as I look over your blog it makes me so excited for all the years to come with my little girl!

Kim said...

I love the baby in the basket picture!

Christine said...

Great pictures!

Ssejors said...

:D This is my favorite picture of you guys! I love the bunny ears and you all look so happy and silly!

Happy Easter to You !!

Lisa said...

These are precious!~