My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's ok to LAUGH with your mouth full

So we're in C-bus. That's what we call Columbus. It's late, late, late. I'm starving. So we hit the BK before heading to the condo. I am so tired I just can't stop laughing. That's when my mom says, "Sarah, don't laugh with your mouth full."

But mom, that's not what the ad says...

Haahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa

and some more haaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaa

Lovely: SEE Food. Not really...junior whopper....haaaahaaaaahaaaaaa...with cheese.....

Stop trying to steal my french fry... haaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa

That will teach her to not post pictures while I'm sleeping. Can't a princess get some beauty rest every now and then? Haaaaaahaaaahaaaaaa

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Ha ha. Sarah, you have the best sense of humor! Thanks for the laugh!! :o)

datri said...

LOL, mommy/daughter bloggy war! Love the pics!

SunflowerMom said...

Oh I can hear your laughing all the way over here in Kansas! Have a great time in C-bus!

Tsquared417 said...

Just ask her if she likes seafood...and then open your mouth wide and say "SEE FOOD!" I love it! :)