My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Love coloring Eggs this Year

1993 ~ This year I can't wait to color Easter eggs. I am 3 1/2 years old now.

I am learning to count. Eggs are great for me to practice my numbers.

TJ is being so silly. He makes me smile and laugh.

We are shaking them. But I don't hear anything.

The next morning I am suppose to be looking for the eggs the Easter bunny hid last night. Hey look, I think I like wearing the bunny ears this year.

I found an egg. It looks like it is orange. Do you notice I am wearing the same sleeper as last year? It is getting just a little small. That means I am growing again. That makes my doctor happy. Trach or no trach, No feeding tubes for me. I know I have to keep eating to be big and strong.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

You looked so cute in your pink jammies and bunny ears. Your long hair looks so pretty too. Lily's brothers try to make her laugh sometimes too. It always makes me smile when I see the special relationship you have with your brothers.

Beverly said...

You are so cute Sarah! Noah loves to color eggs too!