My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Madilyn McKenzie


I have been following the story of a sweet baby girl named Madilyn. She was having some rough days in Cincinnati Children's Hospital and so I asked for prayers to be sent her way. Well, prayers poured in from around the world and guess what? She celebrated her FIRST BIRTHDAY yesterday. Click here to go to her CaringBridge page and see her adorable birthday pictures and leave her a message.

No comments: